Why your institution should join the ThingWorx Academic Program?
- PTC and their 28,000 customers are thought leaders in the Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart, Connected Products (SCP).
- PTC is a leader in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education with over 10 million students, 2,500 universities, and 45,000 teachers in 50 countries trained through the PTC Academic Program.
- Step-by-step application development instructions combined with PTC University’s award-winning Precision Learning Management System enable students and educators to further their IoT and SCP education through an exciting, exploratory process.
- Enrollment is free, easy, and quick, with minimum obligations and auto renewal.
- Uses ThingWorxTM, a powerful application enablement platform, that is device and communication agnostic so anyone can use it to build everything from simple displays and responses to sophisticated commercial applications.
- ThingWorx is hosted by PTC, so all an educator or student needs is a Google ChromeTM web browser. There is no need to involve IT or purchase additional hardware and services.
ThingWorx can be used in multiple disciplines including computer science, electrical engineering, business, mechanical engineering, and others.
- ThingWorx has an extensive list of enterprise partners with pre-built integrations that can be made available to educators, students, and researchers.
- The PTC IoT Academic Program provides an online forum for all universities to share ideas, pose questions, and find support.
- Students become better prepared to enter the workforce because they will learn to use the same platform that the industry uses, and will develop the IoT and SCP skills that the industry is actively seeking.
Enter your details below to get involved: