New advancements in electronics and telecoms sees evermore devices and people connected to the internet and organisations are starting to see new opportunities created by the Internet of Things (IoT).
To take advantage organisations have to develop applications that integrates business systems, people and connected devices across the enterprise and even the industry.
This requires months of development effort from highly skilled and well resourced teams. Take into account the ever changing landscape and the long development cycles and typical home grown IoT initiatives often disappoint.
- Slow pace of innovation
- Limited visibility into performance, usage, environment, and quality
- Inability to quickly re-configure systems and introduce new smart technologies
- Inability to get real-time correlated data from proprietary systems and heterogeneous equipment
- Difficult to incorporate data from existing business systems and external sources in IoT applications
- Inability to hire and retain skilled technical staff
- Increasing demand for new views into data
- Inability to securely connect devices and manage and analyze data
- Internal development of IoT projects are slow and costly
- Existing IoT solutions unable to scale or meet new data requirements
All Traffic Solutions creates value
All Traffic Solutions needed to reduce software complexity so that they could quickly and effectively build out and enhance smart, connected applications without the need to develop their own backend infrastructure and development platform.
Download the All Traffic Solutions Case study
“We are just intoducing our third generation, so we know how much easier it is to do with the ThingWorx platform.” – Ted Graef, President – All Traffic Solutions
- All Traffic Solutions now focuses entirely on its business strategy, delivering timely new connected application products and services
- All Traffic Solutions has the ability to bring new services to market quickly
- The company increased productivity of customer workforces, enabling them to see a return in software service investment within 2 months